Do you want to build healthy and engaged neighbourhoods? We do, too. Neighbourhood houses make it easier for you to pursue this goal with accessible programs and services for everyone, at every stage in their life, already in place.
You or your organization can support ANHBC and our neighbourhood houses by making a one-time or monthly donation. Your contribution makes a difference in the lives of the more than 100,000 people of every age, culture and ability who use our programs and services each year.
There are three ways you can donate to ANHBC:
ANHBC is a registered charitable society. Donations and bequests are welcome from individuals and organizations. Donations are tax deductible and an official tax receipt will be issued for donations of $25 and above.
ANHBC accepts VISA, MasterCard, and personal cheques.
You may also wish to help….
- The Alexandra Foundation Trust Fund
- Alexandra Foundation for Neighbourhood Houses Bursary
- The Lucy Woodworth Fund for Children
- The Cedar Cottage Youth Fund
- The Elmer Helm Youth Fund
- The Amy Hurn Scholarship Fund